In compliance with the provisions of article 13 of Regulation 2.016/679 of 27 April, of the European Parliament and of the Council, General data protection and article 5 of the Organic Law 15/1.999 of 13 December on data protection
Of personal character we inform you of the following extremes:
- Head: Cárcaba, S.L.
- Purpose: Storage of mails sent by clients and potential clients, suppliers, public administrations, etc. For the management of telematic communications.
- Legitimation: The legitimate interest for the development of the activity of the person responsible for the treatment and the consent of the person concerned, apart from being necessary for the execution of the contract that links the parties.
- Recipients: No communications or data transfers are expected.
- Rights: Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights as indicated in the additional information.
- A. Identity: Cárcaba, S.L.
- B. Postal address: Calle Arquitecto Reguera, 1-2 º B, 33004-Oviedo (Principado de Asturias)
- C. Phone: 985-252-622
- D. Fax: 985-211-678
- E. E-mail: email@example.com.
- A. For what purpose do we treat your data? For the storage of mails sent by clients and potential clients, suppliers, public administrations, etc. For the management of telematic communications.
- B. How long do we keep your data? In principle, they will be retained for an indefinite period since the time limits for which data processing will be required should not be determined unless it is requested to be abolished.
- A. What is the legitimation for the conservation of your data? The legitimate interest for the development of the activity of the person responsible for the treatment and the consent of the person concerned, apart from being necessary for the execution of the contract that links the parties.
- B. Which recipients will your data be communicated to? Companies integrated in the group, Cárcaba Algeciras, S.L., Cárcaba Asturias, S.L., Cárcaba Barcelona, S.L., Cárcaba Europa, S. L, Cárcaba Europe Centro, S.L., Cárcaba Madrid, S.L., Cárcaba Sevilla, S.L. , Cárcaba Logística, S.L. and Cárcaba Portugal forwarding, LDA.
- A. What are the rights when you provide us with your data?
- To. Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether their data are treated by Cárcaba, S.L.
- B. The persons concerned have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of the inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. This is the right to restrict the treatment of your data and portability.
- C. You may exercise your rights by addressing Cárcaba, S.L. Either by postal mail accompanying a photocopy of your DNI to the address indicated or by email signed with digital certificate to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- D. If you consider that your rights have not been respected, you can contact the Spanish data Protection Agency, www.agpd.es and Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid, as an independent Control authority in the field of personal data protection.